Trade not only creates new employment and income opportunities, but also enables the exchange of technologies and knowledge for an ecologically and socially sustainable value creation.
In the anniversary year "10 years Import Promotion Desk" sequa has anchored its experience in this important area more deeply in the corporate strategy and now offers services and project management for the promotion of trade from partner countries also beyond the Import Promotion Desk.
sequa acts in an advisory capacity and as project manager for national and international donors. In doing so, we use our broad network of experienced experts, relevant national and international associations as well as German and European importers, which we have built up over many years. Our main client in the field of import promotion is currently the GIZ.
- Selection of export-ready companies
- Preparation of companies for market entry through training, coaching and provision of market information
- Participation in European trade fairs and other matchmaking events
- Support in follow-up and concrete business initiations
- Supporting export promotion agencies or sector associations in export-specific service development.
- Possible topics of cooperation are
- Market Intelligence
- Trade fair preparation
- Trade Fair participation