Latest Update: 03/09/15
For the Federal Ministry of Economic Development and Cooperation (BMZ), sequa implements several projects financed by the European Commission for many years:
- Chambers and Associations Partnership Programme (KVP)
- Vocational and Education Partnership Programme (BBP)
- Development partnerships with the Private Sector (develoPPP.de)
- Import Promotion Desk (IPD)
- Special projects, especially in the German vocational and educational training sector
with a yearly volume of 20 million Euro.
sequa has extensive know-how and long-term experience in the design and implementation of projects which are financed by the European Commission and especially by EUROPEAID.
For GIZ, sequa provides consulting and project management services.
For the Foreign Office, sequa and its partners from the institutionalised German private sector are implementing the vocational training partnerships "Welding and Joining Technology" and "Orthopaedic Technology".
For German and European Consulting full-range provider, sequa is involved in service contracts as service provider of smaller extent.
Other clients of sequa are UNIDO, the World Bank/IFC, ILO, as well as BMBF and BMAS. For the Foreign Office.
Other clients of sequa are UNIDO, the World Bank/IFC, BMBF and BMAS.